Please click here to see the edition of BuilderBytes for 12/21/12 on the Web.
In this issue of the MetroIntelligence Economic Update, I covered the following indicators:
- Housing starts in November dip by 3.0% from October but still 21.6% above November 2011
- Existing home sales in November up by 14.5% from a year ago; prices have risen by 1.1%
- FHFA House Price Index rose by 5.6% for 12-month period ending in October 2012; now 15.7% below April 2007 peak
- GDP in 3Q2012 rises from 2.7% to 3.1% in third and final estimate
- Leading Economic Index declined slightly in November following two months of gains
Please note that due to the Christmas holiday the next edition of this update will be next Friday, December 28th.
Want to advertise in the newsletter and reach over 130,000 readers? Contact National Sales Manager Nick Cosan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to make sure your company or event is included in the events calendar? Contact editor Evan Lancaster at email@example.com.