Please click here to see the edition of BuilderBytes for 7/1/16 on the Web.
- Pending home sales dipped in May year-on-year for the first time in almost two years
- Conference Board: Consumer confidence rebounds in June after May decline
- Personal income, consumer spending and prices all rose in May while savings rate dipped slightly
- Chicago PMI rose in June to highest level since January 2016
- Mortgage applications dip 2.6 percent even as rates edge down to lowest level since May 2013
- Initial unemployment claims rise 10,000 in latest report