click here to see the edition of BuilderBytes for 11/26/14 on the Web.
- New home sales report small increase in October
- Pending home sales slowed in October but still higher than a year ago
- 2nd quarter 2014 GDP rises from 3.5 to 3.9 percent in second estimate
- Case-Shiller Home Price Indice gains continue to decelerate
- FHFA House Price Index up 4.5 percent year-over-year in 3Q 2014
- Consumer confidence takes dip in November due to short-term outlook
- Initial unemployment claims rise by 21,000 in latest report