Please click here to see the edition of BuilderBytes for 3/18/13 on the Web.
In this issue of the MetroIntelligence Economic Update, I covered the following indicator:
- CPI rises by 0.7% in February; up 2.0% over last 12 months
- Consumer confidence unexpectedly slumps in March
- Empire State Manufacturing Survey continued to improve modestly in March
- Industrial production increased by 0.7% in February as capacity utilization rises to 79.6%
- Mortgage applications dip by 4.7% in latest survey as rates rise
Want to advertise in the newsletter and reach over 130,000 readers? Contact National Sales Manager Nick Cosan at email@example.com.
Want to make sure your company or event is included in the events calendar? Contact editor Evan Lancaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.