Please click here to see the edition of BuilderBytes for 1/4/13 on the Web.
In this issue of the MetroIntelligence Economic Update, I covered the following indicators:
- Construction spending in November falls by 0.3% from October but still 7.7% above November 2011
- Private sector employment rose by 215,000 jobs from November to December; gains revised upwards for previous month
- Planned job cuts in December plunge to lowest level of 2012; lowest level total since 1997
- Initial unemployment claims rise by 10,000 in latest report; four-week moving average flat
- Mortgage applications fall in latest survey as rates rise slightly
Want to advertise in the newsletter and reach over 130,000 readers? Contact National Sales Manager Nick Cosan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to make sure your company or event is included in the events calendar? Contact editor Evan Lancaster at email@example.com.