In this issue of the MetroIntelligence Economic Update, I covered the following indicators:
- Private sector employment rose by 118,000 jobs in October
- Job cuts increased for third consecutive month in November but YTD totals still 13% lower than in 2011
- Labor productivity rose at 2.9% annual rate in 3Q 2012
- Factory orders up by 0.8% in October as inventories rise to highest level since 1992
- Service sector economy improving slightly faster in November than in manufacturing sector
Want to advertise in the newsletter and reach over 130,000 readers? Contact National Sales Manager Nick Cosan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to make sure your company or event is included in the events calendar? Contact editor Dani Smith at email@example.com.