Please click here to see the edition of BuilderBytes for 11/28/12 on the Web.
In this issue of the MetroIntelligence Economic Update, I covered the following indicators:
- FHFA House Price Index up by 4.0% over last year
- Leading Economic Index rises for second consecutive month
- Consumer confidence treads water in November as consumers await news on "fiscal cliff" agreement
- Durable goods orders rose slightly in October
- Initial unemployment claims fall by 41,000 in latest report following previous spike due to Hurricane Sandy
Want to advertise in the newsletter and reach over 130,000 readers? Contact National Sales Manager Nick Cosan at email@example.com.
Want to make sure your company or event is included in the events calendar? Contact editor Dani Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.