Please click here to see the edition of BuilderBytes for 11/21/12 on the Web.
In this issue of the MetroIntelligence Economic Update, I covered the following indicators:
- Existing home sales rose by 2.1% in October as inventory falls to 5.4-month supply
- Builder confidence rises by five points in November to 46
- Building permits in October rise by 2.7% over September and by 29.8% since October of 2011
- Housing starts in October rise by 3.6% over September and by 41.9% since October of 2011
- Some fun statistical facts about Thanksgiving 2012
Want to advertise in the newsletter and reach over 130,000 readers? Contact National Sales Manager Nick Cosan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to make sure your company or event is included in the events calendar? Contact editor Dani Smith at email@example.com.