Please click here to see the edition of BuilderBytes for 11/19/12 on the Web.
In this issue of the MetroIntelligence Economic Update, I covered the following indicators:
- CPI rose by 0.1% in October, core prices up by 0.2%
- Industrial production declined in October, largely due to Hurricane Sandy
- Philadelphia Fed's Business Outlook survey reports negative impact from Hurricane Sandy
- Empire State Manufacturing Survey reports modest decline in November for fourth consecutive month
- Initial unemployment claims spike by 78,000 in latest report, mostly due to impact from Hurricane Sandy
Want to advertise in the newsletter and reach over 130,000 readers? Contact National Sales Manager Nick Cosan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to make sure your company or event is included in the events calendar? Contact editor Dani Smith at email@example.com.