Please click here to see the edition of BuilderBytes for 11/02/12 on the Web.
In this issue of the MetroIntelligence Economic Update, I covered the following indicators:
- Private sector employment rose by 158,000 jobs from September to October
- Planned job cuts surge by 41% in October but YTD layoffs well below last year's pace
- Construction spending in September up by 0.6% from August and by 7.8% from Sept. 2011
- Consumer confidence continued to improve in October
- Labor productivity rose by 1.9% annual rate during 3Q2012 even as compensation rose by 1.8%
Want to advertise in the newsletter and reach over 130,000 readers? Contact National Sales Manager Nick Cosan at email@example.com.
Want to make sure your company or event is included in the events calendar? Contact editor Dani Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.