In this issue of the MetroIntelligence Economic Update, I covered the following indicators:
- 101 markets on April's NAHB Improving Market Index
- Private sector employment rose by 209,000 jobs in March; gains for previous months also revised higher
- Planned job cuts in March fall to lowest level since May 2011
- Economic activity in services sector continued to rise in March; cost pressures and concern about fuel prices remain
- Mortgage applications rise by 4.8% in latest survey; first rebound in Refinance Index in six weeks
- Initial unemployment claims fall by 6,000 in most recent survey
Want to advertise in the newsletter and reach over 130,000 readers? Contact National Sales Manager Nick Cosan at email@example.com.