Please click here to see the edition of BuilderBytes for 3/23/12 on the Web.
In this issue of the MetroIntelligence Economic Update, I covered the following indicators:
- Leading indicators index rises for fifth straight month
- February existing home sales slip slightly form January but 8.8% higher than February 2011
- Mortgage applications fall as rates rise slightly
- Initial unemployment claims fall by 5,000 in latest survey
- FHFA House Price Index unchanged from December to January, down by 0.8% over last year
Want to make sure your company or event is included in the events calendar? Contact editor Dani Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.