In this issue of theMetroIntelligence Economic Update, I covered the following indicators:
- Case-Shiller Indices show continued decline in home prices
- Consumer Confidence Index decreases slightly in January
- Chicago Business Barometer falls slightly in January but still marks 28th month of expansion
- Personal income up, consumer spending flat in December
- Employment cost index rises by 0.4% in December in line with expectations
Want to advertise in the newsletter and reach over 100,000 readers? Contact National Sales Manager Nick Cosan at email@example.com.