In this issue of the MetroIntelligence Economic Update, I covered the following indicators:
- Consumer confidence rises to highest level in five months
- Durable good orders decrease for the second consecutive month, largely from fewer commercial aircraft orders
- Personal income rises less than expected as savings rates increase
- Initial unemployment claims rise slightly more than expected
- Mortgage applications dip by 1.2% in latest survey
Want to make sure your company or event is included in the events calendar? Contact editor Dani Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.