Please join us on June 21st, 2011 at the Bonaventure Hotel in downtown Los Angeles!
Special discount available through MetroIntelligence- click here.
MetroIntelligence Real Estate Advisors, Beacon Economics and the Graziadio School of Business and Management at Pepperdine University invite you to join us at What's Next LA? Entrepreneurialism and California's Competitive Future. This year's event delivers a stellar line-up of leading economic and business thinkers including the following:
- Christopher Thornberg, Founding Partner, Beacon Economics
- Brad Kemp, Director of Regional Research, Beacon Economics
- Linda Livingstone (emcee), Dean, Pepperdine University Graziadio School of Business and Management
- Randy Churchill, Director - Emerging Company Services, PriceWaterhouseCoopers
- Christos Costakos, Former Chairman & CEO, E*Trade Group, Inc.
- Alexander Haislip, Financial Journalist and Author
- Scott Lenet, Managing Director - Los Angeles, DFJ Frontier
- Is California going to stumble or stride down the road toward economic recovery in 2011 and 2012?
- How high do oil prices have to rise to significantly affect the economy?
- How will the housing market's battle with distressed properties affect home sales and prices in California and the nation over the next few years?
- Inflation? Hyperinflation? Deflation? Why are experts all over the map?
- Are the conditions for business success still in place in California today?
- What are the greatest barriers to California’s existing businesses? To entrepreneurialism?
Conference attendees will receive the following:
- 2011 Los Angeles Economic Forecast Book - a data-packed analysis of the region's economic indicators
- Sections on residential and commercial real estate authored by MetroIntelligence Principal Patrick Duffy
- Quarterly updates to the forecast for one full year
- Chance to interact with forecasters and speakers
- Prime networking opportunity
- Breakfast buffet
- Hosted self-parking